FINLAND - Allocations to hedge funds by pension and pension-related funds have doubled since the start of the year, the latest statistics from the Finish Pension Alliance (TELA) have shown.
At the end of September, of the €124.3bn (US$182.5) managed by Finland’s pension and pension-related funds, €7.5bn (6%) was invested in hedge funds. This compared to the end of 2006, when €3.6bn (3...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date