FINLAND - Finland's State Pension Fund (VER) investments yielded a return of -6.4% in the first half of 2008, compared to 3.4% in the same period of 2007, the fund has announced.
Aggregate investment assets were €11.35bn (US$16.54bn) at the end of June, a slight decrease from January-June 2007 when they were €11.43bn (US$16.65bn). Timo Löyttyniemi, managing director of V...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date