FINLAND - Private sector pension insurer Pension Fennia has increased its market share to 10.6%, up from 10.2% the previous year.
Releasing its financial statements for 2007, the company said it had strengthened its position in the SME sector. During the year, it handled a total of 13,200 pension matters, of which 7,000 we...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date