FINLAND - The €27bn (US$34.6bn) Varma Mutual Pension Insurance Company has further reduced its investments in listed shares, MandateWire reports.
Listed shares have now fallen below 17% of total assets, compared to around 35% at the end of last year. The company also reported an investment return of -9.1% from January to September, mainly...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date