FINLAND - Finnish local government pensions institution, KEVA, and insurance company, Etera, have allocated to private equity.
The EUR24bn (US$37.2bn) KEVA fund made a commitment worth a total of EUR73m to three Finnish private equity funds, according to a report from MandateWire. According to official documents, KEVA's i...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date