FINLAND- Finish pension insurer Etera posted a 17% loss on investments in 2008 down from positive 4.5% the previous year.
The insurer lost €1.1bn in assets, finishing the year at €4.9bn, according to a financial statement released last week. Etera chief investment officer Mika Pesonen said: "The financial crisis m...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date