FINLAND - After an eleventh hour deal, a strike has been avoided by the Finnish National Opera (FNO) over a pay and pensions row.
A spokesperson for the FNO said: "There was a last minute deal, the unions of both the FNO and the employees reached an understanding." The strike by artistic personnel would have begun at 1pm o...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date