SPAIN - The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has urged Spain that "bold" changes to state pension provision should be adopted quickly to help ease the country's financial woes.
In a blunt warning over the critical state of Spain's enormous budget deficit, the IMF said that Spain needs urgent and far-reaching reform of its pension system, a radical overhaul of its labour l...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date