ITALY - The Italian government today will present to parliament an amended law to increase female public servants pension age to 65 by 2012, as required by the European Commission.
According to the new plan, women working in the public sector will retire at 61 until December 31, 2011. From January 1, 2012 the retirement age will increase directly to 65 - which is the existing...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date