US - New Mexico has appointed JP Morgan to provide custody and securities services for more than US$40bn managed by its four state agencies.
The bank will provide global custody, fund accounting, asset and alternative investment servicing, compliance reporting, foreign exchange, cash management and performance analytics, among other ser...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date