UK pensions would be better off regulated by a single body in the future, the pensions minister Steve Webb has said.
In the second reading of the Pension Schemes Bill, Webb told the House of Commons that the complexities of drawing up the bill had made him "more sympathetic" to a sole pensions regulator. "The ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date