Pension fund trustees are increasingly responsible for managing risk, but lack the skills to do, according to research by a pension consultancy.
The Trustee Barometer, commissioned by Hymans Robertson, found that almost one third of the trustees surveyed believe "having a clear understanding of scheme risks and when to de-risk" is the bigge...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date