Post Office employees are set to strike next week over the planned closure of its defined benefit (DB) scheme and branches.
The Communications Workers Union (CWU) said on 8 September it would launch a 24-hour strike on 15 September, which will also be accompanied by political action in Westminster. The industrial act...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date