The quality of trustees must improve so they can better govern and challenge their advisers, according to a panel of MPs and experts, including the shadow pensions minister.
The panel - held at the Houses of Parliament this morning - debated the future of defined benefit (DB) schemes. Panellists agreed trustee standards need to be ramped up at a time when there are ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date