The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is consulting on changing its definition of professional trustees and is also reviewing its penalty policies for breach of duties.
The consultation is part of the regulator's 21st century trustee initiative which aims to ensure governance is robust and moves with the times. The watchdog explained it wants to send a strong ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date