Improvements in longevity means individuals have to think creatively about how they might spend their time in later life, according to London Business School professor Andrew Scott.
Speaking at Pensions and Benefits UK on 28 June, the economist argued a change in culture is needed to manage demographic trends which are reshaping society. Statistics reveal how milestone even...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date