Aon has appointed Mike Edwards as a partner in its risk settlement team to support the growth of its business offerings in the UK.
Edwards joined the consultancy on 5 March and reports to senior partner and head of risk settlement Martin Bird. He joins from Scottish Widows where he oversaw the launch and development of the ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date