An industry taskforce aimed at boosting innovation in the finance industry to enhance the profitability of social impact investment has been commissioned by the prime minister.
The taskforce is to be led by Allianz Global Investors vice-chair Elizabeth Corley, and according to the release, will work on "generating a faster rate of innovation in the financial services indu...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date