Prudential has sold £12bn in annuity assets to reinsurance business Rothesay Life as part of its M&G demerger announced today.
The sale, which covers about 400,000 policies, comes as the provider announced it would be splitting operations from its asset management arm M&G. It said the £12bn annuity sale was part of...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date