A suite of liability driven investment (LDI) indices has been launched by STOXX and RiskFirst to aid trustees and consultants select, monitor and challenge managers.
The offering, which will be available as of 23 April, is aimed at helping defined benefit (DB) schemes address some of the challenges they face by providing an independent benchmark and investable ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date