Schemes should have a response plan in place to deal with breaches of security following the launch of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), according to Trafalgar House.
The pensions administrator urged trustees to establish a working plan for breaches of scheme security, specifically data breaches, and provided tips on how to achieve this in a post-GDPR world. ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date