A regime similar to that for defined contribution (DC) master trusts will be set up for regulating defined benefit (DB) consolidators under plans announced today.
In a wide-ranging consultation issued by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), the burgeoning superfund sector is poised to face enhanced fit and proper persons criteria and financial adequac...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date