Phoenix Group transacted £800m of bulk annuities in 2018, its first year in the market since completing a deal with its own scheme two years ago.
In its full-year results, published yesterday (5 March), the insurer said it had conducted three deals over the course of last year, with the "vast majority" of longevity risk also reinsured. Th...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date