The Association of Member Nominated Trustees (AMNT) has announced its training programme has been accredited and it will now be able to issue Continuing Professional Development (CPD) certificates.
With The Pensions Regulator's code of practice requiring trustees to be ‘fit and proper', they must undergo regular training to ensure they are able to perform their role. Additionally, the law req...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date