Trustees must have a "clear view" of the increasing number and sophistication of security risks, the Pensions Administration Standards Association (PASA) says as it launches guidance on cyber-security.
Coming just over a year after the introduction of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the guidance outlines how trustees can formulate a "robust and effective review" of their cyber secu...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date