Lane Clark and Peacock (LCP) achieved a record total revenue of £114.9m in the 2018/19 financial year, partly helped by a 15.5% growth in revenues from its defined contribution (DC) business.
Across all of its actuarial, investment consultancy, DC, and pensions administration services, the firm also secured 49 new ongoing clients, with 12 of these to schemes with more than £1bn of asset...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date