The average pension scheme allocation to cashflow-driven investment (CDI) assets doubled over the 18 months to June this year, according to RiskFirst.
As schemes continue to mature, more are seeking to invest in infrastructure, private credit, and multi-asset credit, while reducing their allocation to return-seeking investments, such as equities....
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date