Salvus Master Trust and the Financial Conduct Authority Pension Plan have been approved by The Pensions Regulator (TPR), concluding the master trust authorisation regime for existing schemes.
The announcements were made today (5 November), and take the total number of approved master trusts to 37. Salvus Master Trust chairman Roger Mattingly said: "The master trust authorisation proc...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date