MSCI is calling for all investors globally to more readily integrate ESG considerations throughout their investment processes to contribute to “an effective balanced transition towards a sustainable economy”.
It published a Principles of Sustainable Investing framework today (21 January) which is designed to illustrate specific, actionable steps that investors including pension funds can and should unde...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date