The Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) cut its deficit by £31bn over the course of three years, its latest annual report shows.
The Scheme Advisory Board (SAB) reported today (22 May) that scheme assets had risen to £289.7bn on an actuarial basis as of 31 March 2019, compared with £216.4bn in 2016. Liabilities in March last...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date