Members of Phoenix’s defined contribution (DC) master trust will be allowed to access their pension savings via in-scheme drawdown.
The move has been announced alongside plans to put in place four investment pathway options for members, focusing on when members will access their money, and offering four Standard Life funds desi...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date