Four managers have been appointed to run the multi-asset credit (MAC) fund of the Border to Coast Pensions Partnership.
The Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) pool's fund will launch in the first half of 2021, although it remains subject to Financial Conduct Authority approval. Wellington Management, Barings,...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date