Both defined contribution (DC) scheme membership and assets are continuing to show steady growth despite the Coronavirus outbreak, according to the Pensions Policy Institute (PPI).
In the launch of its latest Future Book today (23 September), in conjunction with Columbia Threadneedle Investments, the institute said there has been a continuation of positive accumulation trends...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date