Two in five UK defined benefit (DB) schemes expect to complete a bulk annuity or longevity swap transaction within the next three years, Willis Towers Watson research finds.
A poll conducted at the consultancy's pensions conference in late September found 33% anticipated conducting a buy-in or buyout deal, while 11% expected to conduct a longevity swap deal. When ra...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date