Funds investing in UK equities have suffered net outflows of £1.4bn during September, while fixed income remained in favour, according to the latest monthly report on UK-domiciled funds from Morningstar.
According to the report, a net inflow of £220m into the Vanguard FTSE UK All-Share index was not enough to offset the £500m outflow from the equivalent State Street UK Equity Tracker, contributing ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date