The Money and Pensions Service (Maps) will develop a ‘later-life checklist’ to help over-50s who have been affected by Covid-19 and need to plan for their financial future.
The decision comes in response to 13 recommendations on building financial wellbeing in light of Covid-19, laid down by the ‘challenge group' chairs who advise Maps. The ‘later-life checklist' w...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date