The long-debated Pension Schemes Bill has received parliamentary approval, guaranteeing its place on the statute book.
After more than a year on the floor of the Houses of Parliament, the wide-ranging bill will bring in criminal and civil offences for pension funding negligence, the groundwork for the pensions dash...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date