Aviva secured record net flows of £8.5bn into its saving and retirement products in 2020, while bundled workplace assets under management grew by 14% to £81bn, its annual results reveal.
The business said net flows were up by £1bn when compared to 2019, while bundled workplace products added 246,000 members. Overall, the business recorded an operating profit of £3,161m, down mar...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date