The Axa UK Group Pension Scheme has agreed a £3bn longevity swap with Hannover Re, insuring the longevity risk of a largely non-pensioner population.
Closed on 27 February, the deal is thought to be the first in the UK to cover deferred members and includes pensions that may come into payment after 31 March 2019. Around 16,000 members are pro...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date