Pension Insurance Corporation (PIC) has invested £37.5m in social housing with Wales and West Housing, supporting 2,500 new home builds.
The insurer said the debt funding built on two prior investments in the Welsh social housing sector, and was tailored to match its cashflow requirements. The funding is split into three tranches...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date