The Prudential Insurance Company of America (PICA) has concluded a £6bn longevity reinsurance deal, with Zurich Assurance acting as an intermediary on a pass-through basis.
The swap covers the longevity risk with pensioner members within the £10bn-plus white-collar scheme, as well as their current and/or future dependents. The pass-through deal was the first to be ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date