This week’s top stories included the Department for Work and Pensions conceding that chair’s statements do not entirely work, while Isio found that the top 12 professional trustee firms are growing by 14% per annum.
1) Chair's statements do not entirely work, admits DWP; Mandatory fines may be relaxed Chair's statements are failing to achieve the multiple policy goals they were designed for, the Department ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date