Pension scheme inflation hedging activity fell by 17% quarter-on-quarter to £30.4bn in the first three months of the year, BMO Global Asset Management research reveals.
The asset manager's quarterly liability-driven investment (LDI) survey suggested the reduced demand was partly due to a lack of supply at the same time as market levels uncoupled from inflation exp...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date