LifeSight Master Trust has onboarded 2,500 members and £125m in defined contribution (DC) scheme assets after taking on the pension provision for Ricardo.
The global strategic engineering and environmental consultancy opted to move its members from the Ricardo International Pension Scheme to the master trust after a competitive tender process. Lif...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date