A Pfizer Group-sponsored defined benefit (DB) pension scheme has completed a £190m buy-in with Aviva, following a slow start to the year in bulk annuity business for the insurer.
The trustees of the Wyeth Group Pension and Life Assurance Scheme (1997) completed the deal on 23 April, which uses Aviva's DB and defined contribution (DC) plan to cover benefits for around 2,000 ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date