Every month, several firms issue trackers of the aggregate defined benefit (DB) scheme funding position. Here are the May 2021 estimates on the various measures…
The latest positions PPF 7800 A change in actuarial assumptions helped boost pension scheme funding positions by £40.9bn over the course of May, according to the Pension Protection Fund (PPF...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date