The London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham Pension Fund (LBHF) has invested £30m in a Man Group housing fund.
The allocation to the Man Global Private Markets (Man GPM) Responsible Investment Community Housing Fund means three Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) funds have now invested in the product. ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date