Schemes should consider appointing an independent professional trustee to help navigate the increasing complexity of running a pension schemes, according to Willis Towers Watson.
In its Good governance guide for pension schemes, published today (22 June), the consultancy said the specialist knowledge and experience of such trustees would support schemes in complying with up...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date