LifeSight will cut the emissions within its default funds by 50% by 2030 in a bid to reach a net-zero position by the middle of the century.
The defined contribution (DC) master trust, run by Willis Towers Watson, said it would also launch a climate-focused fund next month following member feedback and a "clear demand" for the approach....
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date