Bulk annuity providers have seen a 60% improvement in their ESG activity according to ratings of eight insurers from Willis Towers Watson.
The consultancy rated each insurer on a scale of one to three for four areas: firm-wide policies, bulk annuity portfolio policies, climate risk, and stewardship. With three firms reporting in th...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date